My Kitchen Rules premier on the Seven Network since 2010. The series has been produced by the makers of the show My Restaurant Rules which is also telecast on Seven.
The show features teams of two with a pre-existing relationship from various parts of Australia which are in competition against each other and converting a normal home into a restaurant with preparation of garnered dishes on a theme. The show also witnessed teams from Tasmania and New Zealand on the show. There were 15 teams in fourth series with 2 teams from 5 states and 3 teams from additional from New South Wales, Victoria and Western Australia.
The Judging panel consists of celebrity chefs Pete Evans and Manu Fieldel who also host the show. The Sudden Death cook–offs, additional panel of guest judges consisting of Liz Egan, Colin Fassnidge, Guy Grossi and Karen Martini. The show has also witnessed rotational judging by Manu and Colin. Colin presented as the judges in People’s choice challenges while Manu was present to judge the headquater’s challenges. In series 7, Rachel Khoo was present as the guest judge in the Instant restaurant rounds.
My Kitchen Rules 2017 Requirement:
- Teams of Two are required for MY KITCHEN RULES.
- Team members must have a pre-existing relationship. E.g. friends, relatives, partners, etc
- Both team members must be at least 18 years of age on 01 May 2017
- Both team members must be an Australian citizen or a permanent resident of Australia. You will need to provide proof of identity on audition day.
My Kitchen Rules 2017 Auditions:
The auditions for the show would be closing on May 26th 2017 AEDT. Steps to apply for My Kitchen Rules 2017:
- Go to https://go.mycastingnet.com/Apply/Show/MKR
- Click on Apply now and fill the details