Masterchef Australia 2017 is the 9th season of award winning cooking show produced by Shine Australia and aired on Network Ten. The auditions for the new 2017 season had already started and the last date of submission is 5th August 2016. The search will be will be for those who are passionate about food and cooking.
Master-Chef Australia is a Logie award-winning reality show produced by Shine Australia aired on Network Ten. The main judges on the show include Gary Meigahn, chef George Calombaris and food critic Matt Preston. The show began its debut on 27th April, 2009. The show had Julie Goodwin an I.T. manager as the first winner . The second series of the show proceeded in April 19, 2010. Adam Liaw was the winner of the second series. Likewise there have been seven winners in the same numbers of series that have taken place.
Masterchef Australia 2017 Auditions Requirement:
- Aged 18 years or above on 10th October 2016.
- Applicant must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Applicant cannot have any formal tertiary or other professional catering qualifications acquired in the last 10 years.
- You must be able to commit to all the filming days required. The filming is scheduled to take place between approximately October / November 2016 and May 2017 (as such dates may be varied by the Producer) for approximately 30 weeks with a break over Christmas and New Year.
- Read all terms here
Masterchef Australia 2017 Online Auditions Date:
The Masterchef 2017 online auditions had already started and last date of submission is Friday 5th August 2016. All applications must be submitted on-line
Masterchef Australia 2017 Auditions:
Follow the below link to apply season 9th of MasterChef Australia.
- Visit https://masterchef9.castasugar.com/
- Apply online
For updates Master Chef Australia visit official website http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/masterchef.