The Voice 2017 is a reality show based on singing competition and is aired on the NBC. The auditions for 2017 The Voice Australia season 6 has already started.
The aim is to find new singing talents that can be solo or duets from amongst the contestants over the age of 15. The winner is chosen by television viewers through voting on by sms text, telephone, internet, or iTunes Store.
The show made its debut telecast on 26 April, 2011 and proved to a hit with the viewers. There is a panel of four coaches that guide the contestants. The original panel of coaches consisted of Adam Levine, Blake Shelton, Christian Aguilera and Ceelo Green. During seasons 4 and 6 Aguilera and Green were replaced by Shakira and Usher.
The Voice Australia 2017 Auditions Requirement:
- 2 minute audition video (singing any song you like)
- At least 15 years of age on 1 February 2017 and am an Australian citizen or permanent resident and will supply a copy of my birth certificate, passport or such other documentation as the Producer may require to confirm this and I also understand and agree that if I am younger than 18 years of age on 1 February 2017, I must have the permission and agreement of my parents or legal guardian to take part in the Program
- Needs to be available to the production, if required by the Producer, at the Producer’s absolute discretion, for all possible dates for production of the Program between September and December 2016 and, if I am successful, in January and February 2017, and if I am then successful, March 2017, and, if I am then successful, April through July 2017 (subject to variation of the production schedule by the Producer at their entire discretion) and I can confirm that I will also be available for any necessary medical and psychological examinations prior to or during that period, as arranged by the Producer in consultation with me, and I am willing to travel to various locations as part of production of the Program.
For more read terms of The Voice 2017 season 6 auditions.
The Voice Australia 2017 Auditions Date:
The auditions for The Voice Australia 2017 season 6 is open now. So you can apply today and last date of applying is
Sunday, 25th September extended to October:
The Voice ONLINE APPLICATION CLOSING DATES:
WA: OCTOBER 7th
SA: OCTOBER 11th
VIC: OCTOBER 15th
QLD: OCTOBER 24th
NSW, ACT, NT, TAS: OCTOBER 31st
The Voice Australia 2017 Auditions: Apply Now
Below are the steps to apply for The Voice Australia 2017 season 6:
- Go to official The Voice auditions website here
- Keep your 2 minute audition video ready
- Click on apply now and fill your application form
You will need to fill 6 details:
- Artist 1 details
- Artist 2 detail
- Artist 3 detail
- Photos and Audition video
- About Yourself
The Voice of Australia is a popular competition in the Oceania region that includes Australia, New Zealand and other nations. Since its inception in the year 2012, the reality talent show conducted several series hosted by prominent personalities. Year after year young talent from all across Australia participates in the show.
Upcoming Related Auditions: Apply For The Voice Australia 2018 Auditions